I - what?
…I see these people aren’t familiar with the existence of Early Modern English. Or Latin.
- hosith reblogged this from bandofbrothels
- sweetfayetanner reblogged this from syrettes
- syrettes reblogged this from bandofbrothels
- antlersout likes this
- outstarethestars reblogged this from bandofbrothels and added:
- wefewwehappyfew reblogged this from daceymormont and added:
- screamindreamazzz reblogged this from daceymormont
- tinasinatra likes this
- lakemermaids reblogged this from bandofbrothels
- daceymormont reblogged this from bandofbrothels
- dominicrook likes this
- bandofbrothels reblogged this from ladyvetinari
- trainwreck-lastcheck likes this
- space-lion likes this
- adeleblancsec likes this
- arbitraryperception reblogged this from myblackanddeepdesires and added:
- elleinreallife likes this
- forgottenway said: Dear god.
- beeyes said: “Roman dialogue?” “Old English?” I hate everyone sometimes.
- larutan-repus said: “characters’ dialogues sound like they came from a Shakespeare play” No duh.
- thegeekyblonde likes this